So familiar, yet so alien.

Axilus Prime

Well, this site seems a lot like a certain site I've been on for a while. Familiar interface in every way, except with a few more features! But I don't even know where to start, there are so many subforums and topics...

So, anyway, I'm Axilus Prime. I got into Halo a while back, starting with CE and finishing it, then moving to play some of 3 and more but not all of Reach.

After that I tried Halo 4, and I loved it! Best game so far in my opinion, but I think it could use some improvements.

So I'm basically here to talk about Halo (Obvious), possibly set up some games, suggest improvements to the game if that's allowed here, and overall just have fun hanging with other Halo fans.

Anyone have any ideas for where I could start?

Oh, and Wort Wort Wort! (Still can't forget the first time I heard that.)

TNG!

ARE YOU STALKING ME

First you came to Waypoint

Then you came here after I got permabanned from that place

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME except for that dark-blue background. You can't actually use colored text without it looking terribly ugly.

Here is an example.

(I'm pretty sure it's actually OK but all the colors that actually look bad are the ones that I use the most)

In any case, there's also a Halo role play here. Sadly, the amount of sandboxness and actual ability to write the heck out like at the BZPRPG is severely lowered. There's no Nuju of 343i. If you want to join it, message D-38 Boss a few posts up. 

If there's another place you SHOULD stalk me to, its halocustoms.com

Also, did you get banned from Halo Waypoint? I'm not surprised if that happened.

Anyways you know who I am, and I know you know this community forum software like the back of your hand, probably more so than a bunch of the people who are already here. So I'm not actually gonna offer help.

[Now to wait for some Transformers expies to appear]

Thanks, everyone!

TNG!

ARE YOU STALKING ME

First you came to Waypoint

Then you came here after I got permabanned from that place

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME except for that dark-blue background. You can't actually use colored text without it looking terribly ugly.

Here is an example.

(I'm pretty sure it's actually OK but all the colors that actually look bad are the ones that I use the most)

In any case, there's also a Halo role play here. Sadly, the amount of sandboxness and actual ability to write the heck out like at the BZPRPG is severely lowered. There's no Nuju of 343i. If you want to join it, message D-38 Boss a few posts up. 

If there's another place you SHOULD stalk me to, its halocustoms.com

Also, did you get banned from Halo Waypoint? I'm not surprised if that happened.

Anyways you know who I am, and I know you know this community forum software like the back of your hand, probably more so than a bunch of the people who are already here. So I'm not actually gonna offer help.

[Now to wait for some Transformers expies to appear]

(Begins to laugh)

No, I still go on Waypoint. But someone on Waypoint mentioned that the atmosphere here is more positive, so I showed up. So far, so good. I still use waypoint, I'm not banned.

And I AM STALKING YOU TO KILL YOUR FAMILY--just kidding. I was surprised to see you were already here--and with that insane-looking avatar Onarax once had, no less.

I might see the RP, just to check if it's good.

Expies my rear end! I stopped doing that. In fact, the expies I have on BZP are either going to die or fade away into eternal limbo. I only have this color scheme because I honestly liked it even before I liked Transformers. And as you probably noticed I no longer have the Optimus Prime Warrior helmet. Only reason I had it at all that one time was because Recruit looked boring.

Recruit looks better than half the armor in the game,

Silly 343 just didnt reveal it was the starting armor until after several months of people thinking it was limited to LE buyers.

Viral? Oh, Onarax isn't the only Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann fan there.

Hubert, Tyler, EW, Eyru, Kray? A bunch of others.

The atmosphere here isn't exactly more positive; rather I'd say people here have a bit more IQ than those at Waypoint. That, and we don't have an 85% to 15% ratio of Halo4stupidcomplaints:Halo.

Recruit looks better than half the armor in the game,

Silly 343 just didnt reveal it was the starting armor until after several months of people thinking it was limited to LE buyers.

Viral? Oh, Onarax isn't the only Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann fan there.

Hubert, Tyler, EW, Eyru, Kray? A bunch of others.

The atmosphere here isn't exactly more positive; rather I'd say people here have a bit more IQ than those at Waypoint. That, and we don't have an 85% to 15% ratio of Halo4stupidcomplaints:Halo.

Yeah, but lame armor's still lame armor, even though sometimes it's better than the other lame armor. Thankfully 50-40% of the armor is still good/passable, depending on mood and the combinations/colors they're used in.

Ha. Fail.

Oh. Well, all I know about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is DRILL KAMEHAMEHA or something like that.

Well, see, that's what makes it more positive.

Oh. Well, all I know about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is DRILL KAMEHAMEHA or something like that.

You're missing out on an epic series that has HQ videos of each episode on youtube, plus 2 full movies of epic.

If you like comedic epicness, I recommend TTGL to everybody on 343i.